New York City Department of Education
Office of Adult and Continuing Education
| Home > Top > Careers and Jobs
Careers and Jobs:
- America's Job Bank - America's Job Bank offers you all of these great services completely free:
- Search through our database of over one million jobs nationwide.
- Create and post your resume online.
- Set up an automated job search
- Buildaresume.com - A medium to help you create a resume online. Our resume builder is simple, easy and free.
- Consortium for Worker Education - A nonprofit organization with a mission to enrich and secure the lives of workers and their families through education, training and job opportunities.
- New York State Department of Labor - New York State Department of Labor
- Occupational Information Network (O*NET) - O*NET, the Occupational Information Network, is an easy-to-use database accessible from any web browser. It contains comprehensive information on job requirements and worker competencies.
- Personal-Touch Home Care Services - We are a private home health aide agency offering free two week training classes for the Home Health Aide (in english) & Personal Care Assistance certification (in spanish). Immediate job placement with Personal Touch Home Care Services Inc.
- U.S. Department of Labor - The U.S. Department of Labor is charged with preparing the American workforce for new and better jobs, and ensuring the adequacy of America's workplaces.
- U.S. Department of Labor, ETA - Employment and Training Administration seeks to build up the labor market through the training of the workforce and the placement of workers in jobs through employment services.
- Workforce Preparation and Continuing Education - New York State Education Department.